Proposed Sustainability Fund Consultation – Survey
The Cabinet Office are consulting on a proposed sustainability fund to support effective voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organizations. Hull CVS is seeking to put forward a comprehensive response to the Cabinet Office and has drawn up a short survey to capture your ideas.
Volunteering Fayre was a great success – despite the weather!
We didn’t let the rain dampen our spirits when we held our annual Volunteering Fayre, which took place in Hull City Centre on Wednesday 4th June.
A Summer to Remember for Youngsters Across the City of Hull
16 year olds from across the city are being given the fantastic opportunity to join the National Citizens Service programme (NCS), with a chance to invest in their personal development, make a difference within their community and above all, have fun whilst making 2014 a summer to remember.
The Preventative Services Market Development Board
The CERT Foundation and North East Lincolnshire CCG want to develop a range of new services, delivered by innovative organisations and can help you to get things started.
Smile by the Sea
‘Smile by the Sea’ is a new project that is being delivered by The HEY Smile Foundation; a collaborative charity for Hull & East Yorkshire that has supported over 25 local charities in the past 5 years. The project will provide short UK breaks for people from Hull and East Yorkshire that are supported by a local registered charity or constituted body.
Looking to volunteer?
- Leeds Rhinos 30 Hull KR 6: Late onslaught sees Robins fall to defeat at Headingley Hull Daily Mail
- East Yorkshire sailor rescued after going missing on North Sea crossing Hull Daily Mail
- Duncan Heaton admits murdering Keith Opray in his Bransholme home HDMJennaT
- Leeds Rhinos v Hull KR: Team news and preview Hull Daily Mail
- 'Renovate Hull City Hall instead of building £30m concert venue', says former Mayor Hull Daily Mail