Improve your maths and English achieving a City & Guilds qualification in functional skills. Continue reading Free Maths & English Courses
Do you support children and young people in East Riding of Yorkshire OR considering expanding your work in the area?
Do you want to find out what is happening in the East Riding of Yorkshire to support Children and Young People’s emotional health and wellbeing?
Do you want to work in partnership with other services to help develop more support and resources in the future?
If the answer to these questions is YES, then YOU are invited to the following free information workshop.
East Riding Futures in Mind Transformation Plan Work Stream One – workshop
If you would like further information or would like to book your place, please complete the booking form below and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Detty Tyler 01482 871077
- 1.15 Welcome and introductions
- 1.30 What is Public Mental Health including the Life Course Approach and the East Riding priorities
- 2 Training opportunities
- 2.15 Group activity – What contribution can and do the community and voluntary sector make to the Public Mental Health agenda
- 2.45 Feedback from the group activity
- 3 Funding bids and opportunities
- 3.15 Next Steps and Closing remarks