Clarion Housing Group (formed following the merger in 2016 of Affinity Sutton Group Limited and Circle Housing Group) is the largest housing group in the country and one of its biggest housebuilders. Through its Community Grants Programme – managed by Groundwork – it awards grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 to charities, community organisations and voluntary groups for projects which primarily benefit its residents.
Clarion Housing Group has housing in these areas and would welcome applications in –
- West Midlands: Birmingham, Coventry, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Tamworth, Stafford, Stoke-on Trent, Newcastle-under Lyme, Rugby;
- East Midlands: Derby, Chesterfield, Nottingham, Leicester;
- North West: Bolton, Preston, Salford, Manchester, Widnes and Warrington;
- Yorkshire: Sheffield, Leeds, Bradford, Hull;
- North East: Middlesbrough, South Tyneside and Newcastle upon-Tyne
The deadline for applications is 19 May 2017 with awards made in July.
For more information please click here – http://www.groundwork.org.uk/clarion-uk