Please note this is a 2-day course delivered 2nd and 9th April 2019
Delivered by Carol Ideson, Funding & Training Speciaist in the education and charity sector
Carol provides a comprehensive and professional bid writing service to charities, schools and not-for-profit organisations across Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire using her extensive experience and success in producing funding applications to Trusts, Foundations, and Charities, Big Lottery, European Funding and contract tenders. Since 2015, She has secured more than £2.3 million in funding for a diverse range of schools, small and large charities and other organisations enabling them to grow, develop and improve their services.
This comprehensive training package will help you to develop the skills and knowledge needed to produce in-house funding applications. In this way, charities and schools can develop capacity within their own organisation to increase applications and secure ongoing and long-term funding. Carol is passionate about developing and supporting other bid writers across Hull and the East Riding so that we can secure much needed income to support children, families and vulnerable people and improve the services we deliver.
A comprehensive two day training programme which will include practical exercises throughout, working live on the internet and actually gaining real experience of the subjects covered below.
- Type of funding – What are the different types of funding available?
- Funder’s eligibility – What is the criteria they look for and are you eligible?
- Funding applications – What are the different types of funding?
- Searching for funding – How do you find the funding you want, where to look and how to keep informed.
- Applications – What are the different types of application processes and what should a good application include?
- Application content – What will applications ask and where can you get the information needed?
- Research and evidence – How and where to research?
- Supporting documents – What are these?
- Budgets – What does good budget look like?
- Case studies and funding application examples
Please Note: Lunch is not provided on this course. You will also need to provide your own laptop or computer.