A beginners overview to begin exploring grant applications including:
- Type of funding – What are the different types of funding available?
- Funder’s eligibility – What is the criteria they look for and are you eligible?
- Funding applications – What are the different types of funding?
- Searching for funding – How do you find the funding you want, where to look and how to keep informed.
- Applications – What are the different types of application processes and what should a good application include?
- Application content – What will applications ask and where can you get the information needed?
- Research and evidence – How and where to research?
- Supporting documents – What are these?
- Budgets – What does good budget look like?
Case studies and funding application examples
Please note lunch is not provided