This workshop is being run through the Zoom Application
This free workshop is an informal introduction to volunteering.
It is of particular value to those who are volunteering for the first time, and for those who are seeking different volunteering experiences.
Join us for this free session and learn about:
- What volunteering is all about;
- Stepping stones to volunteering;
- The benefits of volunteering;
- The type of volunteer opportunities available;
- The kind of skills that you have to contribute to volunteering;
- The responsibilities of volunteering;
- How to find the right volunteer role for you.