This free workshop includes:
- An introduction to health and safety at work.
- Accidents at work.
- Health & safety law.
- Dealing with risk.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Workplace health, safety and welfare.
- Dangers involved with vehicles and work equipment.
- Working with electrical equipment.
- Occupational health, noise and vibration.
- Working at heights.
Lunch is not provided however there is a fridge available to store packed lunches etc. There is also a range of sandwich shops in the local area.
Light Refreshments provided