Finance and business planning for voluntary and community organisations.
Are you responsible for you organisations finance and business planning? Do you have the skills and the know-how needed to carry out your role successfully?
This friendly informal course aims to give anyone involved in a groups fundraising and business planning an understanding of the importance of planning your funding and finance to make it more effective and less stressful.
The course will look at:
- Step by step guide to developing a business plan that can be easily and quickly adapted to support completion of funding applications
- The planning process – why do a business plan?
- How to structure a business plan
- Funding to support the business plan including top tips for making successful funding applications
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasts
- Good practice when applying to Charitable Trusts
- Secrets to success
- What is sustainable funding?
- Exploring other income generating opportunities for groups
Please note: Lunch is not provided on this course – however refreshments will be available