Are you 16-25? Want to learn new skills?
Taster day on Thursday 17th May 2018, Hull – Must attend taster day
Course dates 21st May to 25th May 2018, Hull
Meet new people and improve your skills by working on a group challenge of completing a Fire and
Rescue Drill and Pass-out Parade on the final day.
Not only will it help you discover new talents, but you could also secure a qualification and benefit
from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
On the course you will:
- Gain an insight into the Fire and Rescue Service, learning new skills
- Develop understanding of health, fitness and wellbeing
- Develop teamwork, confidence and decision making through Fire &
Rescue Service drills and scenarios
- Spend the week with operational fire fighters
- Gain a First Aid qualification
- This course is FREE – Travel expenses are paid whilst on programme
and the course won’t affect your benefits
- 3 months of Prince’s Trust mentoring support
To join the course or find out more:
Search ‘Prince’s Trust’ – http://www.humbersidefire.gov.uk/your-safety/our-work-in-the-community/princes-trust
Text ‘Call me’ to 07983 385 418
Call for free on 0800 842 842