This one day Trustees and Good Governance workshops is aimed at Charity Trustees regardless of experience or size of organisation.
By the end of the session you will know more about:
- View of the Charities Act 2011 and the key duties placed on Charity Trustees
- Introduce the Code of Good Governance
- Assess own Governance practices against the Code
- Plan to improve areas of governance
- Identify the different legal structures of voluntary and community groups
This free workshop runs from 10-3pm and is delivered in an informal way with lots of opportunities to ask questions and seek clarification.
The workshop is being held at Hull College, Wilberforce Building, Queens Gardens, Hull. Refreshments and lunch will not be provided but can be purchased from the college café or local shops. Hull College Map