We are looking for teams to take part in this brilliant family fun day out, your team could be made up with work colleagues, friends, sports groups or family members.
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run, followed by a fun warm up
- Nominate your team captain to lead you to victory!
- Take part in fun filled games that will get the whole team laughing
- Points are awarded for each game your team plays
- A mixture of inflatable, costume and relay games
- Be prepared to take part in the wettest, wildest and wackiest activities all for charity!
- Take spare clothes and a towel because we guarantee you will get wet!
- Medals will be given for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place
You’ll need a team of 10 people and participants must be 16 years old or older. All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Whether you’re looking to push your limits, some team building or a fun day out with friends and family, get involved and raise funds for CASE while you’re at it, supporting local people from across East Riding of Yorkshire & beyond and their families.
Just want a day out?
Watch local teams take part in the knockout event whilst enjoying your own fun on fairground rides, inflatable slides, bouncy castles and games stalls.
The bar will be open from 11am for alcohol and soft drinks and food will be available throughout the day. If you need to cool down we also have an ice cream van on standby!
Come on down for our free family fun day out, whilst supporting CASE a local charity that supports local people with learning disabilities from across the East Riding of Yorkshire.
The event is free to attend and has ample free parking.
To reserve the place for your team please follow the link – https://casetraininghull.co.uk/events/its-a-knockout-2018