A comprehensive full day training exploring our local funders which includes practical exercises throughout working live on the internet actually gaining real experience of the subjects covered below.
- Local funders – who are they?
- Funder’s eligibility – What is the criteria they look for and are you eligible?
- Applications – What are the different types of application processes and what should a good application include?
- Deadlines – when and how long to wait for decisions.
- Application content – What will applications ask and where can you get the information needed?
- Research and evidence – How and where to research?
- Supporting documents – What are these?
- Budgets – What does good budget look like?
Case studies and funding application examples
Please Note: Lunch is not provided on this course.