Delivered in partnership with HCUK Training, this one day session looks at everything you need to cover in your own Lone Working policy.
By the end of the session you will have covered:
- Developing Policy and Procedures for Lone Workers
- Strategies including new technology for increasing the safety of lone workers
- Understanding legal requirements for supporting and developing safer lone working
- Assessing own practices in relation to lone working and identifying improvements
- Law in relation to lone working
- Good practice in lone working
This is a very interactive session and attendees are welcome to bring along their own lone working policies and work on them.
Please bring your own lunch and refreshments with you.