This course is aimed at all staff and volunteers.
This course explores the values and importance of Risk Assessing and will include a range of tools that will support workers when assessing risk.
- Give an understanding of the importance of risk assessment and current applicable
- Promote awareness and understanding of what constitutes a hazard
- Promote understanding of the 5 steps of carrying out a risk assessment
- Give an understanding of different control measures and how these might be
- Understand the importance of risk assessments and current applicable legislation
- Understand what constitutes a hazard
- Understand the hierarchy of controls, and be able to carry out a risk assessment
Lunch is not provided on this course.