Delivered in partnership with HCUK Training, the session covers:
- The importance of safeguarding in relation to health and social care services (or whatever service it applies to)
- Overview of legislation relevant to safeguarding.
- What is meant by safeguarding and protection
- Types of harm – possible indicators/behaviours
- Responding to concerns/whistleblowing
- Safeguarding individuals and self
Lunch is not provided however there is a fridge available to store packed lunches etc. There is also a range of sandwich shops in the local area.
Light Refreshments provided