The Healthy Lifestyles Team are running a “Train the Trainer – cooking on a budget course” on Friday 28th June, 9:30-16:00 at Acorns children’s Centre.
The course is suitable for staff and volunteers who are in a a position to deliver cooking sessions/course. The training will provide staff with the skills and knowledge to deliver safe and healthy Cooking on a budget sessions.
By the end of the training you will be able to
- Demonstrate safe knife skills
- Recognise food hygiene measures required during cooking sessions
- Understand the importance of having a healthy balanced diet
- Cook a variety of healthy, nutritious recipes on a budget
- Utilize a variety of cooking resources and recipes to share with service users.
Please see the booking form below if you are interested in participating on this course.Image by free-photos on Pixabay