Are you 16-25? Want to learn new skills?
Taster day on Thursday 17th May 2018, Hull
Course dates 21st May to 25th May 2018, Hull
Meet new people and improve your skills by working on a group challenge of completing a Fire and
Rescue Drill and Pass-out Parade on the final day.
Not only will it help you discover new talents, but you could also secure a qualification and benefit
from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
On the course you will:
- Gain an insight into the Fire and Rescue Service, learning new skills
- Develop understanding of health, fitness and wellbeing
- Develop teamwork, confidence and decision making through Fire &
Rescue Service drills and scenarios
- Spend the week with operational fire fighters
- Gain a First Aid qualification
- This course is FREE – Travel expenses are paid whilst on programme
and the course won’t affect your benefits
- 3 months of Prince’s Trust mentoring support
To join the course or find out more:
Search ‘Prince’s Trust’ – http://www.humbersidefire.gov.uk/your-safety/our-work-in-the-community/princes-trust
Text ‘Call me’ to 07983 385 418
Call for free on 0800 842 842