Hull CVS have put together a variety of Governance Factsheets for you to download free of charge.
Each factsheet is written in such a way to give clear and concise information to help those who are new or beginners, and to act as a reference point to everyone else.
- The Committee’s Essential Responsibilities
- A Glossary of Committee and Meeting Terms
- Committee Rifts and Disputes
- Setting Up a Group: Writing your Group’s Rules
- Why and How to Take Minutes
- How Well Does Your Group Run?
- What is a Constitution?
- Model Constitution for a Small Group
- How Not To Support Small Groups
- The Truth About Social Enterprise
- Employing and Working with Consultants
- Data Protection – Getting Started
- Statement of Income and Expenditure
- How to Set up a Charity
- Setting up a Charity – FAQs
- Legal Structures
If you would like a paper copy contact us on (01482) 324474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org