Hull CVS has enhanced its HR and Health & Safety Support Service for voluntary and community sector employers.
Our work covers all aspects of HR and Health & Safety but the main areas are:
- Employment Law
- HR Advice
- Contracts of Employment
- Conciliation & Arbitration
- Grievance Management
- Personnel Policies
- Recruitment & Selection
- Personality Profile Testing
- H&S Risk Assessments
- COSHH Regulations
- H & S Investigation
In addition to the above, we can offer an on-site review of current Human Resources and Health and Safety practises.
With the current raft of changes in employment law, non-compliance can be very expensive and it is important to tackle issues before they become too large to contain.
The consultancy service offered is personal, with the same consultant dealing with all issues. We listen and respect our client’s confidentialities. We investigate and advise, we do not try to take over. With a large database of information, writing of contracts, handbooks and policies becomes quicker and easier, with tried and tested documentation, that can be amended to suit individual organisation requirements, with subsequent reductions in cost. We are available for issues large or small.
How much does it cost?
For voluntary and community organisations with:
- Up to 5 employees – £50 per year
- 6 to 10 employees – £120 per year
- 11 to 20 employees – £225 per year
- Over 20 employees – £250 per year
For this annual fee you will receive
- Free telephone helpline support
- Free information sheets
- Free model policies and procedures
- Free health check of HR or H&S Policies
The first two hours consultation are free. Any subsequent work of a more specialised nature will be charged out at an hourly rate of £30 per hour. If more specialist advice is needed then you will be advised and the rates agreed.
- Human Resources and Health & Safety Service
- Human Resources – Registration Form
- Health & Safety – Registration Form
Call Hull CVS on (01482) 324474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.