Hull CVS in partnership with Pathways Training (East Yorkshire) are able to bring you a varied programme of courses with topics covering health and safety, food safety, first aid, fire safety and much more.
Courses are provided at competitive rates with promotions and discounts for multiple bookings.
We constantly strive to provide a portfolio of courses that meets the changing needs of local people and organisations. Therefore if you have a particular training need that is not currently catered for, please do let us know and we will endeavour to provide a course to meet your requirements.
A full list of current courses can be viewed here
- CSCS Card Training (including the Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment)
- Construction Shorts Asbestos Awareness, Working at Heights
- Food Safety Level 2, Supervising Food Safety, Level 2 and Level 3 HACCP
- Nutrition and Healthier foods and Special Diets
- First Aid Essentials, Emergency First Aid at Work, Paediatric First Aid (12hrs) and First Aid at Work (3 Days)
- Health and Safety in the Workplace, COSHH, Manual Handling, Risk Assessment
- Fire Safety Awareness and Fire Warden Courses
We also run our own blended support eLearning centre, excellent value courses within our Beverley Road centre with tutor support. Courses start from £10.00
- Health and Safety
- Food Safety
- Care Certificate
- Nutrition and many more
No event found
Are you 16-25? Looking for work? Taster Day: Tuesday 3rd October, 2017 Course Dates: Monday 9th – Thursday 2nd Nov, 2017 Do you want to gain work experience within Retail or the Hospitality industry? This programme will offer valuable work experience and boost your employability.
Do you work with children and families? Would you like to be more effective? Hull City Council are offering a foundation level training in Systemic Practice. The training aims to equip workers with an understanding of a range of approaches and techniques which can be used in everyday practice in any context.