Code4000 are looking to recruit a Classroom Facilitator for our Holme House classroom so, if you feel that you have the technical and interpersonal skills to deliver high-quality tech-training to an enthusiastic cohort in a unique learning environment then read on…
CLASSROOM FACILITATOR (HMP HOLME HOUSE)
As Classroom Facilitator you would be based in our classroom at HMP Holme House in Stockton-on-Tees and deliver coding training to our cohort there. Specifically this would involve:
- Effectively managing Coders to achieve their individual potential by working through the Code4000 curriculum and delivering training sessions in employment skills.
- Working towards the objective of each coder gaining and maintaining employment, or an entrepreneurial endeavour, on release.
- Working with the Regional Manager to manage the undertaking and completion of real tech-projects, by Senior Coders, to a professional standard.
- Assessing the work of Coders at set stages of the curriculum and motivating them to achieve their full potential.
- The selection, recruitment and induction of suitable learners to the course.
For more information and a full role-specification, you can read the advertisement here on the Code4000 website or apply via the Clinks or Vonne job boards. Closing date is Friday the 27th of September with interviews to take place on Wednesday the 9th of October in Stockton-on-Tees.
*Closing date subject to extension
To apply for this job please visit www.code4000.org.