Hull CVS is able to provide low cost office accommodation at two central locations, both of which are within easy reach of Hull City centre’s amenities and transport interchange.
- The Strand, 75 Beverley Road, Hull, HU3 1XL
- Centre 88, Saner Street, Anlaby Road, Hull, HU3 2TR
We have various options to meet your office accommodation needs. Our spaces are available on flexible terms that utilise standard tenancy agreements, thus eliminating the need for incurring costly legal expenses.
Each of our spaces are provided inclusive of the following:
- A staffed reception at The Strand during standard opening hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays and the Christmas shut down period). At Centre 88 the hours are between 9.00am and 12.00pm.
- Cleaning of common and hired areas.
- Repairs and maintenance to the fabric of the building, and internal and external common and hired areas.
- Communal kitchen facilities.
- Provision of single phase electricity to the premises and cost of electricity consumption.
- Provision of water to the premised and cost of water usage including sewage charges.
- Provision of heating and cost of gas consumption.
- External window cleaning.
- Intruder alarm system.
- Buildings Insurance.
- Business Rates.
If required, the following facilities and services can also be provided:
- Provision of standard office furniture (i.e. desks, chairs, filing cabinets, shelving).
- Telephone and internet installation with provision of direct line telephone number (The Strand only).
- IT Support.
- Access to a variety of on-site, chargeable office services such as photocopying, printing, postage, fax, stationary, etc.
Not included in cost:
The advantages of renting space at Hull CVS
- No deposits required
- No long term commitments
- Clear charging procedures for ease of budgeting
- Only one payment a month with no hidden costs
- Flexible, simple and cost effectiveness
- Excellent locations with good transport links
- Fully secure and accessible buildings
- Day-to-day office management provided
- Fixed office overheads (rates, building maintenance, etc)
- Discounts on other services
- Easy access to business support needs
To discuss further or to arrange a viewing, please us on 01482 324474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*£60 per week – 20.5 sqm small/medium sized office able to accommodate up to 4 people (does not include the provision of office furniture/IT/telephone)