Round 2 Now Open for Applications!
The CERT Foundation and North East Lincolnshire CCG want to develop a range of new services, delivered by innovative organisations and can help you to get things started.
Funding is available to develop services that:
- Enable people in need to avoid hospital admissions
- Stay in their own homes longer
- Ensure that people can lead as normal a life as possible during an illness or as a result of incapacity.
In the next few weeks they will hold an event where you can meet organisations who have received funding for their projects and learn from their experiences – they will contact you with details.
They Can Support:
- Start-up funding
- Access to business start-up advice and guidance
- Help to put a bid together
- On-going support
- Training and development for Managers and Staff
- Sign-posting and support to access other sources of funding
They Won’t Support:
- On-going project costs beyond the initial development stage
- Large capital bids – buildings etc.
- Funding for activity taking place outside of North East Lincolnshire
- Funding for core activity
- It is unlikely that the Board will sanction a total investment of more than £30,000
- As funding is limited they favour smaller bids that deliver maximum impact and are financially sustainable after one year.
How to Apply:
- Complete an initial online Expression of Interest form
- When they receive your form they will review it for eligibility for the fund
Stage 2 – Full Application
- Complete Full Application form
- Undertake an informal interview with Community Preventative Services panel
- At this stage a decision will be made whether to award funding or not
If your idea is fully developed they expect the application process to take no more than 12 weeks.
Full details and application forms can be found at: www.certfoundation.co.uk