Our Winter survey is now open and local residents can win fantastic prizes by telling us what makes Hull a great place to live.
The survey is open to anyone living in Hull. Taking part is a great way to have your say and help improve local health and city services.
Your answers will be used by Hull City Council and NHS Hull CCG in their future planning.
This survey asks about:
- Putting music at the heart of Hull
- Getting information about the city
- Austerity and public services
- Whose data?
- Providing services digitally
Completed surveys will be entered into a prize draw – prizes include:
- A pair of tickets to any show at the Bonus Arena in February, March or April 2019
- Playstation 4 Slim 500GB, OR
- Samsung 32GB Tablet, OR
- Samsung 32 Inch HD Ready Smart TV OR
- High street shopping vouchers (up to £250)
Plus: Our colleagues at Hull Music Hub have also offered VIP tickets as the personal guest of the new head of Hull Music Service to any of their concerts over the next year: more information can be found by clicking here – click on the calendar tab to see what concerts are coming up.
To complete the survey click here.
More ways to have your say
Have your say on a number of other local Health and Council projects by finding us on Facebook and twitter:
Click here to like on facebook Click here to follow on twitter
Thank you for supporting the People’s Panel
The People’s Panel Team