If your community group is looking for or applying for funding, our team can provide information on a range of different funding streams and can offer support and expert advice on submitting the best possible application.
We can provide support and advice with:
- Getting your project ‘fit to fund’
- Evidencing need and community consultation
- Finding the most appropriate funder for your project
- Support and advice with completing application forms
- Fundraising without grants
- Training days and workshops to hone your fundraising skills
For further information advice please contact Jayne Robinson at email@example.com or call 01482 595543.
Below are a list of websites of some of the most popular funding sources to voluntary and community groups.
National Lottery funding pots are some of the most popular methods of funding. Funding from the Lottery is distributed as follows:
Trusts and Foundations
These are just a few of the thousands of charitable trusts and foundations that give grants to groups.