Website Yorkshire MESMAC
Yorkshire MESMAC are seeking to appoint the following: Digital Engagement Worker – Hull (21 hours)
- To utilise digital media and platforms, to reduce the incidence of HIV, STIs and risky sexual behaviour in Hull & Rotherham
- To ensure that people in Hull & Rotherham have access to high quality appropriate, accessible information and effective signposting online.
- To offer design and graphics support to staff developing printed resources and ambient media.
- To ensure that service users have access to accurate information about the range of local sexual health, mental health and wellbeing services available.
Main Responsibilities & Duties (list not exhaustive – please refer to our website for full details)
- To ensure digital content is comprehensive, current and accurate.
- To make appropriate and timely updates to the Yorkshire MESMAC Website
- To increase community reach on a variety of platforms e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- To work with staff and partner agencies to develop online sexual health ‘self-assessment tools.’
- To take the lead in developing the video content of Yorkshire MESMAC resources.
- NJC scale 6 (points 19 – 22) starting at £25,481 pro rata per annum for 21 hours per week. Please note that the 21 hours involves working on 2 different MESMAC projects. 14 hours per week on our Hull project and 7 hours on our Rotherham project.
Your work base would be in Hull. The 14 hours on the Hull project is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2023. The 7 hours on the Rotherham project is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2022. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS.
For full details on the role and for an Application pack (which can be downloaded) please go to our website: https://www.mesmac.co.uk/contact/vacancies/digital-engagement-worker-hull-21-hours
Closing date is: Noon on Wednesday 30th June 2021.
If your application is successful then Interviews will be on Wednesday 14th July 2021. We hope that the interviews will be held face to face in Hull. However if there are any COVID restrictions in place at that time then the interviews will be held over Zoom. Confirmation will be given to those invited to interview.
Yorkshire MESMAC is a group of independent community based sexual health and social wellbeing services that are committed to developing and delivering services that are responsive to the needs of our communities. We value diversity and are an equal opportunities employer, as well as a Disability Confident employer. Applications are welcome from all suitably skilled persons from all sections of the community. (Charity no 1040407).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.