Hull CVS offers a budget-friendly, high quality payroll service to help alleviate the stress of arranging payroll for your paid staff.
Our dedicated team delivers a personalised service to your organisation, providing a named payroll assistant to support you. Once the simple set up process is complete, accurate payroll is delivered on time, with minimal input from you each and every pay period.
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are on hand to cover:
- HMRC registration.
- Processing of salaries and/or timesheets.
- Preparing HMRC liability statements each pay period – for tax and National Insurance payments.
- Setting up new employees.
- Handling of statutory payments, such as SSP, SMP and SPP.
- Handling of Attachment of Earnings, and providing necessary reports.
- Issuing of payslips, P45s and P60s.
- Online “Real Time Information” submissions to HMRC.
- Keeping you informed of any updates in statutory wage increases.
- Completing the end of year process.
- Registration with The Pensions Regulator.
- Assessing employees eligibility each pay period.
- Declaration and re-declaration of compliance with The Pensions Regulator.
- Managing employee opt-in and opt outs.
The team also handle a great number of different queries which are not covered in this list – reflective of our ability to offer a bespoke payroll service. We also work closely with our other in house teams, signposting you to the relevant support for any other operational matters facing your organisation.
For further information about our Preparation service, please contact us on 01482 324474 or by using the contact form below.