Over our 30 year history, CVS have provided a grant administration service on behalf of a number of charities and Trusts. This service provides professional support and assistance in the day to day administration of Grant funds, as well as upholding the legal requirements of the grant giving Charity/Trust with appropriate legislative bodies.
Activities we can deliver on behalf of grant giving charities and trusts include:
- Reviewing and processing all Grant Applications and assessing for eligibility.
- Preparing and facilitating Panel decision meetings.
- Managing correspondence and communicating decisions with applicants.
- Administering payment to successful applicants and ensuring appropriate reporting on use of funds.
- Preparing accounts and financial statements and managing submissions to the Charity Commission.
- Managing Investment funds on behalf of charities/Trusts.
- Ensuring policies and working practices of the Charity/Trust are up to date and meet with legal and regulatory guidelines.
CVS currently provides grants administration and clerk services to the following charities and Trusts:
Other grants schemes we have administered in the past include:
- ‘Getting Ready to Make it Real’ on behalf of Doncaster Metropolitan Council and NHS Doncaster CCG.
- ‘Grassroots Grants’ on behalf of the York and North Yorkshire Community Foundation
- ‘Active at 60’ on behalf of the Community Development Foundation
If your charity or Trust currently provides grant funding and would like support in administering the process, please contact us.