All the essentials covered in one session. This workshop is specifically designed for those of us who work with finance but are not finance people.
By the end of the session the workshop will have covered:
- Measuring and reporting financial position and performance;
- Accounting for limited companies;
- Measuring and reporting cash flow;
- Analysing and interpreting financial statements;
- The relevance and behaviour of cost;
- Full costing;
- Making capital investment decisions;
- Financing a business;
- Managing working capital;
This course is free and appropriate to small community groups, charities and businesses or any non-finance people hoping to get a better handle on their organisations financial processes.