The Hull Crime Reduction Fund – administered by the Hull Community Safety Partnership (CSP) with funding from the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner – is currently open for bids from community and voluntary sector groups.
Groups can apply for grants of up to £10,000 and the closing date for the next round of bids is the 28/02/18, with bids being judged in March.
The funding panel are looking for bids that focus on CSP priorities and/or the Police and Crime plan aims.
- Reducing Domestic Abuse and Violent Behaviour
- Reducing Offending and Re-offending
- Reducing Substance Misuse
- Supporting Victims, Vulnerable People and Communities
PCC Police and Crime Plan aims;
- To develop increasingly self-sustaining and safe communities in the Humber area;
- To build confidence in the agencies involved in creating safer communities; and
- To provide services to victims and the most vulnerable that meets their needs
For full details of the Crime Reduction Fund and how to apply visit: http://www.humberside-pcc.gov.uk/News-and-Events/News-Archive/2017/Crime-Reduction-Fund-launches-in-Hull.aspx