If your community group is looking for or applying for funding, our team can provide information on a range of different funding streams and can offer support and expert advice on submitting the best possible application.
We can provide support and advice with:
- Getting your project ‘fit to fund’
- Evidencing need and community consultation
- Finding the most appropriate funder for your project
- Support and advice with completing application forms
- Fundraising without grants
- Training days and workshops to hone your fundraising skills
For further information advice please contact Jayne Robinson at email@example.com or call 01482 595543.
The following organisations offer a range of both small and large scale grants year round.
Trusts and Foundations
These are just a few of the thousands of charitable trusts and foundations that give grants to groups.