Maintaining proper financial records of your group or charity’s activities is vital in ensuring you comply with legal requirements. However, it is not only the statutory bodies (Companies House, Charity Commission) that may need to see your accounts but also your funders and members. Having accurate records in place also helps to ensure you are fully prepared to apply for funding in the first place.
Hull CVS can assist you with accountancy and financial services support you may need to meet these requirements and any other day to day financial assistance you may need.
Services we can provide and link you up with include:
We provide training on a variety of topics, can offer advice on starting out, and we can signpost you on to specialist agencies and consultants who can assist with more specific issues or assistance you may need.
- Calculation of monthly salary payments, including PAYE, National Insurance and other statutory payments.
- Production of employee payslips and summary sheets
- Processing of HMRC payments and year end returns.
- Preparation of accounts in accordance with Charities SORP
- Filing with Charities Commission and Companies House
- For those that have a legal requirement for external scrutiny.
- For those requiring assurance that financial records are correct.
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Monthly accounts
- Project costing
- Full cost recovery
- Activity based costing
- Gift Aid
For further information about our Community Accountancy service, please contact us on 01482 324474 or by using the contact form below.